The First weekend was probably our first time out in a large group since the news. We went to Santa Cruz to celebrate our cousin Shane's Birthday. It was so nice to have our little Hawaii group all together again. It was that weekend I had my first drink in 3 months. I don't know why but the first didn't taste as good as I thought.
The Second weekend was our Valentine's day weekend. Saturday we went to see "The Vow." I told Ross he had to go cause the last movie he made me go see was "The Grey" and it was such a man's movie. To my surprise he said he actually liked The Vow. Sunday we went to San Francisco and went to go see Alcatraz. I would recommend it if you haven't been. Just the whole experience was pretty interesting. After we got back we went to eat at this restaurant that over looked the Island. It was there I had my second drink and yes I slowly started to get my taste back for alcohol.....not good:).
The Third Weekend we went to San Francisco again but this time we were anniversary crashers. We had so much fun the weekend before in SF we couldn't pass up another day in the city. So Maria had the whole day planned. We went to Sausalito on the ferry and had lunch. What a cute little town. Then we headed back to the city to have a nice romantic dinner at "Slanted Door" where Maria's cousin manages. WOW, great food! Another recommendation if you are ever in town. Though I heard its hard to get reservations, so if you are really interested maybe I can get Maria's cousin to get you in (hook-ups ; )). We got the full service though we got to try almost every Appetizer, picked 4 entrees and then got to try almost every dessert. We thought people were looking at us like we were food critics. On top of that he paid for our whole meal that was probably close to $400.....CRAZY. He said cause it was their Anniversary.... Ross and I said so what are you guys doing next year for our Anniversary. :)
Finally the last weekend we went to one of our favorite places, SAN DIEGO :) Saturday I got my hair cut at Jet Rhys. Trisha and Christina have been cutting and coloring my hair for probably 6 years now and I just love them. So whenever I'm there I get my hair done. Which is like every 6 months. I know I need to find someone soon over here cause once we have a baby its going to be hard to go SD every 6 months. That night our friends Andi and Frank came into town which was a nice surprise. So us, Kristen, Worm, Andi, Frank, Vic, and Bethel went out that night and then got up Sunday in our PJ's for a little DAY PARTY SURPRISE, which is what we call it. Sunday was probably my favorite day. We would probably move back there if it wasn't for our family living here. On our way back we got to see one of our closest friends KK and her two adorable little kids that just love ROSS. He is pretty good with kids. We did pretty good at seeing a lot of our friends and would like to apologize for you southern ca people we didn't see. It was a last min trip cause I just wanted to get out of town before round 2 but we love you all.
Feb was a great month for me Mentally and Spiritually, but as far as health, I got sick twice and was put on antibiotics. So now I'm working on staying healthy.




No comments:
Post a Comment